As part of our VVPR family, your pet’s health means just as much to us as it does to you. Our dedication to patient care and comfort is unmatched, and we want to make your visits as stress free as possible for both you and your pet. We encourage you to stop by at any time for a treat or a friendly hello so your kiddos can see that coming to the vet doesn’t have to be a negative experience. Whether you’re here for an annual exam, a quick visit, or an unplanned circumstance, our compassionate and well-trained veterinary staff is here to help you in any way possible.
We are a full service veterinary hospital. We see patients by in-room appointment as well as drop off appointments for existing clients to accommodate your busy schedule.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Wellness and Preventative Care
- Full diagnostic laboratory testing
- Hospitalization for sick patients
- Diagnostic imaging
- Dental Care
- Including dental radiography
- Surgical Services
- Cystotomy, and more
- While most of our surgeries are performed by our staffed veterinarians, we also work closely with a board-certified specialty surgeon, Michael McFadden MS, DVM, DACVS, that can schedule procedures to be performed right here in our very own Operating Room with the same staff you know and love. For more information about Dr. McFadden, please visit https://houstonmobileveterinarysurgery.com/
- Both in-clinic and online
- Microchip Identification
Should the need for a specialty referral outside of our hospital occur, we have excellent relationships with many board-certified specialists and 24 hour care facilities in the area.
Please call us any time you have any questions regarding the health of your pet. We hope to provide you with exceptional client services and patient care for years to come.